How Nixxi Improves Prenatal Health Outcomes Using BlueJeans Telehealth
Women typically access high-risk pregnancy care only when they already have complications. And for those in underserved communities, cost and access barriers have prevented them from getting such care. Nixxi Health is making this a thing of the past. Using BlueJeans Telehealth, it is expanding access to prenatal care for women with high-risk pregnancies by delivering it virtually. Now the healthcare start-up is reducing preterm births and improving pregnancy outcomes, sometimes even saving lives.
- Nixxi Health wanted to create digital tools that would help identify and support women with high-risk pregnancies, particularly those from vulnerable and underserved groups.
- The healthcare start-up developed a proprietary platform and integrated BlueJeans Telehealth to deliver high-risk prenatal healthcare digitally, including greater access to specialists.
- Nixxi now offers women with high-risk pregnancies earlier access to care that is efficient, convenient, and cost-effective.
- This helps prevent serious complications and poor outcomes such as stillbirth, preeclampsia, and preterm births.
- Nixxi is helping improve pregnancies and delivering better health outcomes for women, especially those traditionally excluded from care.
Read the full case study here.