Microsoft Ignite | The Tour just wrapped up its final stop this week in Mumbai, and the BlueJeans teams was right there alongside Microsoft Teams for most of the tour. For five months, we traveled with Microsoft to eight different cities (and countries), across three continents, to spread the word about our BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams and listen to customers like JLG Architects tell us all about how they’re getting real value out of Teams—while saving loads on replacement hardware using our cloud video interop!
The road tour version of Microsoft’s annual Ignite conference for IT influencers, enterprise software developers and data professionals provided the opportunity for Microsoft enthusiasts and partners across the globe to connect with the larger Microsoft community—often in their own backyard.
Attendees received practical insights and best practices on topics pertaining to the future of cloud development, data, IT and business intelligence (BI)—and of course, that included collaboration tools! With 100+ deep-dive sessions and workshops and 350+ expert speakers, The Tour was a big success, and we are thankful to have been a part of it all.
While Microsoft has been our partner for some time now, this was really BlueJeans’ opening into the Microsoft world, and boy it was valuable to hear and see the types of customers that are now as part of our world.
As a certified Microsoft Partner, BlueJeans complements Microsoft deployments and existing room system hardware with one-touch, cloud-based video meetings to ensure users can always have great meetings in every conference room. For Teams customers, this means our Gateway solution allows for all of your video conferencing rooms to be able to join Teams Meetings!
Throughout Microsoft Ignite | The Tour, we listened to tons of customers and prospects share with us their Team’s strategy, and from that we learned so many valuable insights about their organizational structures, challenges and opportunities. Here are some of my favorite takeaways from these conversations at the show:
1. You were eager and excited to hear more about Microsoft’s timeline for the transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
2. You love the many feature requests we have added to the BlueJeans Platform and Gateway roadmaps!
3. You’re interested in how BlueJeans can help solve customer pain points—such as how to join from SIP and h.323 Video Endpoints
4. You enlightened us about all of the many, different requirements specific to each of your verticals (i.e. oil and gas, medical, etc.) and the special requirements for each industry
5. The need for meetings implementation with minimal admin overhead is real—and is a worldwide use case that’s perfectly suited for a global SaaS model like ours!
All in all, we had a blast on this tour, and we hope you did too! A big thanks to Microsoft and the entire community for the warm welcome. We look forward to many more exciting events with you all!
The BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams is now generally available. For more information, watch this BlueJeans Gateway demo video, and contact us today!