Technology is driving a different approach to how we live and work. What are some of the key factors going into this, and what can organizations do now to be prepared for the next decade of change?
On Tuesday, November 6, at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST/5 p.m. GMT, @BlueJeansNet will host its first #BlueJeansChat on Twitter. The topic will be, "Key Characteristics of the Modern Workplace." It will be moderated by BlueJeans, with participation from BlueJeans CMO Rosanne Saccone and 'Think Forward' City Tour panelists John Knightly, Tamara McCleary and Greg Verdino.
BlueJeans was born in the cloud with an eye on the Enterprise and a focus on the future of work. Today’s business leaders are expected to lead with one foot in the present and the other in the future during a time of constant change in the digital workplace. As we explore the world of work and how it will change in coming years, we’re eager to hear your thoughts on what might be fueling this next wave of technology change and how you’re preparing for tomorrow. Questions we’ll ask include:
- How is the next revolution in how we work being driven by technology?
- When you think of the “future of work,” what are some trends you expect to see in the next five years?
- How can leaders be prepared for these changes?
- What problems do you see with technology’s influence over the workplace?
- Which types of job roles do you think are most susceptible to being disrupted over the next three years?
- As business leaders look to future-proof their organizations, what must they do to ensure that their companies (and their products) remain relevant for years to come?
We look forward to you joining us Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 10am PT/ 1pm ET for this discussion!
The BlueJeans City Tour will take place Wednesday, November 7 at 3pmPT. Click here for more information and to register for the event.
Topic: #BlueJeansChat: "Key Characteristics of the Modern Workplace"
Date/time: Tuesday, Nov. 6, 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST/5 p.m. GMT
Tweetchat hashtag: You can use #BlueJeansChat to follow/participate via Twitter itself, but it's easier and more efficient to use the real-time chat room link at CrowdChat.
- This session will be 30 minutes long and we’ll post new questions every 10 minutes: 10:00, 10:10, and 10:20.
- Please preface your answers so they will correspond with the question: Q1/A1 (then your comment).
- No product commercials please.