Security is concern for cloud-based web meeting services. Blue Jeans cloud-based video conferencing service offers robust encryption processes and user account protections.
Blue Jeans addresses network vulnerabilities and offers secure web meeting by:
- Applying media encryption to all video conferencing calls and allowing the users to fix their preferred encryption levels for further security
- Offering bare minimum use information to secure application access and ensure that all back-end services are secured and audited for vulnerabilities
- Offering on-screen and audible alerts to notify meeting participants and hosts about other attendees joining
- Providing improved optional user and admin encryption setting that requires all participants to validate their endpoints before joining a web conference
- Allowing dynamic conference ID and passcode generation
- Offering in-meeting controls that allows the participants to lock meetings, force layouts, drop participants and view participants
Use Blue Jeans video conferencing service to join in meetings without exposing the corporate network to vulnerabilities. Find out more about Blue Jeans secure web meeting services by requesting a free trial.