Email is the hub of primary communication in organizations as it is simple, easy and can be accessed from almost any device. Share information such as previous meeting minutes or project updates in advance of the meeting. Using email may be an efficient way to distribute information and complete prep work so that attendees show up ready to dive into the essential agenda items.
Email may not be the best and most effective means to communicate, especially if you have remote workforce with whom you want to interact on a regular basis. Online meeting may be the way to go.
With Blue Jeans cloud-based video collaboration service, you can conduct online meetings on the go. Just combine a Blue Jeans account and a video-enabled device with Internet access and you get an easy and quick formula for effortless video conferencing! When using Blue Jeans for online meetings, you can:
- Forget about needing any additional hardware or software.
- Supports up to 25 endpoints per meeting, making it perfect for everything from online courses and global team meetings to sales calls and HR interviews.
- Join video meetings via mobile phone or tablet by using either Android app or Blue Jeans iOS.
- Share in high definition your latest marketing slides or budget-tracking sheet .
- Acquire even in a multi-vendor environment enterprise-grade, secure cloud deployment with NAT traversal / Firewall and encrypted meetings.
- Send during your Blue Jeans meetings links, questions, or other communications without disrupting the flow.
Start using Blue Jeans for your online meetings. Sign up for our unlimited 14 day free trial!