If you are a Mac user looking for the best web conferencing tools, Blue Jeans is one of the most reliable web conferencing tools on the market for Mac OS. Since Blue Jeans is a cloud-based service, collaborators don’t need any software installed on their end. They can choose the device and video platform they wish to use to connect to the meeting.
Blue Jeans’s most notable features include:
- Support for multiple types of devices and different video clients.
- Supports all major web browsers on Mac OS, Windows and Linux, as well as iOS and Android devices.
- Provides cross-platform support.
- Supports nearly 25 endpoints per meeting.
- Share HD content and videos, enterprise-readinessand enterprise-grade security.
- Support for single sign-on (SSO) along with seamless integration with Outlook as well as Google Calendar for scheduling.
Blue Jeans is a device-independent cloud-based video collaboration service, i.e. you can bring different devices and video clients together for videoconferencing, fuss-free. No more worries about compatibility issues. A very easy to use online meeting software for Mac or PC that enables both video and audio conferencing, supporting almost 25 people for a video conference. Want to gain an edge, opt for Blue Jeans!