BlueJeans Deployment Services
BlueJeans Deployment Services provide enterprise IT organizations with technical consultation services that help institute best practice BlueJeans video collaboration rollouts. With the service, dedicated BlueJeans Deployment Consultants assess network readiness, assist with user onboarding procedures, and provide targeted technical training in a seamless, systematic fashion.
4-week structured engagement between customer IT stakeholders and BlueJeans Deployment Consultants.
- Network assessment, user onboarding procedures, targeted technical training and more
- Readiness checklist to track progress
- One-time fee
Customer is set up for success with BlueJeans.
- Network Assessment: thorough testing and optimization to ensure highest quality of experience.
- User Onboarding: consultation on single sign-on (SSO), bulk user upload and more.
- Video Infrastructure Integration: seamless assimilation of video infrastructure and endpoints with the BlueJeans service.
- Calendar Integration: assistance with deployment of Outlook Add-In, browser extensions and other scheduling tools.
- Branding and Customization: implementation of enterprise branding within meetings, landing pages and invites.
- Technical Trainings: live demos of Command Center, admin console, Meeting Recording, troubleshooting procedures, and more.
- Relay Deployment Services: assistance with the integration of BlueJeans Relay with your calendar application and conference room systems.
Enterprise Deployment Service Schedule
For more information, please download BlueJeans Deployment Services data sheet here.