If Slack is your standardized messaging application, BlueJeans offers an easy on-ramp to high-quality video communications. If you already use BlueJeans and Slack, multi-party video meetings are now just an easy click away from anywhere in the Slack workflow. There's no need to leave Slack to host a meeting. Simply use the slash command /bluejeans in any channel, private group, or direct message and join with full moderator controls.Team mates or guests simply click on the BlueJeans meeting link in Slack to join.
- Launch their personal meetings or set up ad-hoc sessions with a unique meeting ID.
- Easily invite external parties without ever leaving Slack.
- Initiate, invite and join from any supported endpoint including Slack’s mobile client.
- Create unlimited single-use BlueJeans meetings.
- Manage other participants with full moderator controls (as hosts).
- HD video meetings with up to 100 interactive participants.
- Easy to Deploy. No equipment to purchase, support or manage.
- Easy to Manage. Extend video communications to everyone, even between those using different messaging solutions.
- Works seamlessly through corporate Single Sign On solutions.
Interested in video communication? Try BlueJeans free for 14 days.