On-Demand Webinar: In-Person Events versus the Reality of Events Today. Investigating the True Power of Virtual Events
On-Demand EMEA Webinar Panel (in English) : In-Person Events versus the Reality of Events Today. Investigating the True Power of Virtual Events.
Digital events became the perfect solution for bringing delegates and allowing for people to connect across the world whilst following their relative restrictions in place to ensure the safety and prevent further spread of the virus. The benefits of digital quickly became clear, eliminating unnecessary travel and bringing together speakers, delegates and business from all corners of the world instantly, allowing audiences to grow and engage like never before.
Now, with the world starting to emerge from the pandemic, how will digital events shape the future event landscape? Our panellist webinar, featuring: Paul Scholey, SVP International, BlueJeans by Verizon; Jennifer Crewe, Marketing Director, American Express Meetings and Events will explore the true benefits of digital events and their role in events in the future. Moderated by Martin Fullard, Editorial Director, Mash Media Group.
On this webinar you with gain perspectives around:
- What are the Strengths and Drawbacks of In-person vs. Online Events?
- How have technology platforms adapted to replicate some of the strengths of in-person events, while maintaining the benefits of Online events?
- What have we learned about virtual events during the pandemic?
- The Role of The Event Planner today – How has this now changed? What technical skills are now needed?
- What do we expect to happen for the rest of 2021? What about 2022 and beyond?