Avoid Epic Webinar Fails: 5 Tips for Better Presentations
Live video presentations are more popular than ever as organizations connect with large, distributed audiences. Whether your team hosts webinars for marketing, product announcements, or thought leadership with industry experts, make sure you don’t get tripped up by these easy-to-avoid mistakes.
- Learn the overlooked aspects of your webinar software to ensure flawless delivery of content
- See how you can set up a professional background appearance from inside your home
- Incorporate an approachable demeanor and ‘human’ navigation of unexpected twists and turns
- Be open to on-the-fly questions while still reserving audience participation for the end of your presentation
- Leverage audience communication tools for a two-way interaction between hosts and guests