5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing a Cloud Video Interop Solution for Teams
Looking to bring the power of Teams video meetings to your existing room system investments and worried about a long, expensive transition? Cloud Video Interop (CVI) might be the solution for you! CVI enables organizations like yours to maximize the utility of your current hardware investments by connecting Cisco, Poly, Lifesize and other standards-based room systems to Teams, while mitigating the need to purchase all new room systems.
As you prepare to navigate your Microsoft Teams Meetings journey, check out this eBook for the 5 questions to ask yourself when choosing a CVI solution.
1. Does the architecture align with my organization’s strategy?
2. How easy is it to configure and deploy?
3. Will I be able to automate zero downtime updates and easily access real-time analytics?
4. Will my users be able to access a Teams meeting with 1-Touch?
5. Does the CVI Vendor offer a Flexible Purchasing Model?
Check out our eBook to learn the keys to CVI today. Download now!