Verizon’s Learning and Development Team Reinvents Virtual Training with BlueJeans
After successfully converting all face-to-face instructor-led training to virtual instructor led training due to COVID-19, Verizon’s Global Learning and Development team is leading the way in delivering effective learning almost completely virtually. The team has adopted the new BlueJeans for Corporate Learning and Training, allowing it to provide virtual training that’s just as engaging as in-person instruction.
- As COVID-19 hit, Verizon’s Global Learning and Development team converted the majority of its face-to-face instructor-led training to virtual instructor led training and needed a learning platform and tools to support this.
- The team collaborated with BlueJeans to develop enhancements to BlueJeans Meetings that would enable the effective delivery of virtual learning.
- Verizon’s Global Learning and Development team now uses BlueJeans for Remote Learning to deliver almost all its instructor-led sessions virtually.
- A pioneering remote learning dashboard enables trainers to control their virtual classrooms and better engage participants.
- Participants enjoy seamless audio and video experiences, whether they’re using Voice over Internet Protocol or mobile devices.
- The team saves $350,000 a year by having fully integrated audio in its learning platform.
Communications and technology