Solium Puts Video Communications First for Global Offices
Solium is a Software-as-a-Service company best known for Shareworks, software used by public and private companies to manage employee stock options and/or cap tables. By adopting BlueJeans, Solium found a real-time video meetings service that’s easy to use, universally accessible, and integrated with their existing hardware infrastructure.
- Providing an environment where employees can join a video meeting from any device.
- Implemented BlueJeans Meetings to work with existing Lifesize hardware and allow external parties to join meetings from laptops and mobile devices.
- Addressed existing obstacles of the hardware-only solution without required an overhaul of existing technology infrastructure.
- Retired GoToMeeting licenses, saving IT budget and allowing the team to focus on managing one solution.
- More than 250,000 minutes of video meetings are used per month for sales calls, employee recruiting, internal team meetings, and more.