Sense Corp Uses BlueJeans Video Conferencing to Increase Employee and Client Productivity
Sense Corp is a leading professional services firm that helps businesses with a multitude of transformation and value delivery projects. With offices in Texas, Missouri and Ohio and with many employees working on client sites or remotely, Sense Corp needed a reliable, smart video conferencing solution to improve their collaboration among clients, partners and employees. Whether having a meeting to share innovative ideas or toasting a celebration, BlueJeans enables them to stay connected with clients, partners and most importantly each other – on any device, no matter where they are – in a much more human way.
- Existing tools were hard to use and wasted valuable time
- Unreliable solutions were hard to setup and manage
- BlueJeans Meetings delivers interoperability to support various endpoints, including laptops, mobile devices, and room hardware.
- BlueJeans Rooms-as-a-Service featuring Dolby Voice Room delivers a high-quality room system experience that was easy to scale across multiple offices.
- Increased employee productivity 5-10x since BlueJeans was implemented
- Higher employee engagement, morale and satisfaction from employees being empowered with the right tools
- Confidence to go after ambitious business goals with support from the right technology solution partner