Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services is one of the five largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the U.S. To successfully expand their telehealth service and deliver scalable, reliable, and secure patient/clinician connections, they introduced BlueJeans' video calling and meetings platform.
- Establish a scalable, streamlined system to meet growing telehealth needs.
- Safeguard private patient and clinician information.
- BlueJeans Meetings connects multiple devices via video while easing service deployment in virtual environments.
- BlueJeans helps maintain privacy via secure connections.
- Increased service availability when expanding from 5 to 60 clinicians.
- Reduced scheduling wait times for first patient appointment.
- Increased telehealth access via mobile devices.