Northwood Technical College Creates More Opportunities for Learning with BlueJeans
To break down barriers to learning, Northwood Technical College has tried to keep costs low for students and make its programs accessible to more people. With BlueJeans Meetings as its video conferencing platform, it’s now reaching students in new, innovative ways while keeping its programs cost-effective.
- Wisconsin-based Northwood Technical College needed a better and more cost-effective solution to make its virtual learning programs accessible to more students.
- After years of using conference bridges, the technical college adopted BlueJeans Meetings as a video conferencing platform for virtual learning.
- Northwood Tech has made learning more accessible and improved how instructors connect to students, facilitating more effective learning.
- Using BlueJeans Meetings has streamlined the process of scheduling classes, allowing staff to focus more on meeting students’ needs.
- Students who suddenly had to shift to virtual learning during the pandemic felt engaged and motivated to persevere.
Rice Lake, Wisconsin