Les Mills Standardizes Global Video Conferencing with One-Touch Meetings
Combining modern fitness training with the latest digital technology, Les Mills delivers instructor led, group fitness classes and on demand, virtual workouts for millions of health conscious participants worldwide. Seeking the latest cloud technology to support company-wide communication and standardize employee collaboration, the Infrastructure and Cloud Services team, led by Mike Mason, Global IT Projects/Tech Lead, focused on adopting a modern meetings tool that employees could easily access from anywhere in the world, through any device. That’s when BlueJeans’ consistent, easy-to-use video, audio, and web conferencing platform helped transition Les Mills to a single platform supporting improved collaboration.
- Leveraging existing investments like audio conferencing tools and audio/visual room equipment.
- Standardizing video and audio conferencing tools on a single platform at a fixed cost.
- BlueJeans meetings platform delivers state of the art interoperability by connecting existing room systems, devices, and laptops, all at a fixed cost.
- As the business scaled, BlueJeans easily accommodated additional users, meeting scenarios and endpoints for a 65% increase in video meetings from 2017 to 2018.
- Employees connected with thousands of fitness instructors worldwide for modern, convenient video meetings.
- IT personnel can easily analyze usage, provide live support, and troubleshoot via one, all-in-one dashboard via Command Center.