Frucor Suntory Streamlines Video Conferencing with BlueJeans and Dolby
Frucor Suntory is a leading Australasian beverage company and a leader in energy drinks in Australia and New Zealand. Because the Frucor Suntory team is spread across the continent, the IT team thought it was critical to provide a communication platform that enabled a simple collaboration experience. BlueJeans made it easy and seamless for participants to join meetings and collaborate by minimizing effort and maximizing productivity for their employees across 38 conference rooms in New Zealand and Australia. In March 2020, like many organizations worldwide impacted by the pandemic, Frucor Suntory had to enable employees to work from home quickly and decisively to keep everyone safe. Luckily, they were fully prepared to activate a remote strategy before the pandemic hit with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Provide a streamlined, simple video conferencing experience with conference room systems, laptops and mobile devices, whether in an office or working remotely.
- BlueJeans Rooms featuring Dolby Voice Room with one touch-join, huddle quick, immersive audio and video, and stress-free room installation and management.
- BlueJeans Meetings in desktop, mobile and room systems as an end-to-end collaboration platform in the office or at home.
- Frucor Suntory enhanced their workplace experience with better collaboration and communication – experiencing 875% increase in collaboration hours after deploying BlueJeans.
- Frucor Suntory ensured high user satisfaction with BlueJeans, with most employees working from home for months due to the pandemic.