DentaQuest Foundation integrates the American healthcare system around their patients. Accountable for a network of thousands, they adopted BlueJeans as a video conferencing tool that allows them to communicate with one another from various locations and changes the way they work.
- Replace and consolidate both their legacy video conferencing and audio bridge while providing all the features needed in a modern, video conferencing platform.
- Make it easier for employees to interact with one another and easier for IT to manage while reducing cost and complexity.
- Perfect for both video and audio-only calls, BlueJeans includes click-to-join simplicity, screen sharing and affords easy access for external participants, regardless of device or location.
- BlueJeans is interoperable with legacy video conferencing systems, simplifying management and reducing IT costs.
- Face-to-face meetings have strengthened relationships among a team that is spread across the country and continuing to grow.
- Allows the team to communicate with one another while working remote, traveling, getting married, and during their virtual holiday party!
- Team members are able to reach approximately 200 people per week, conducting one-on-one meetings with partners and hosting group meetings.