How BlueJeans Became Clark Construction Group’s Conferencing Tool
Clark Construction Group has found a powerful ally in BlueJeans. The capabilities of the platform ensure the company can seamlessly collaborate with internal teams, third-party providers, and clients, allowing projects to move forward without delay even during times of crisis. With virtual collaboration, Clark successfully delivers projects and meets its commitments to clients while improving productivity and reducing costs.
- Clark Construction Group wanted a more cost-effective and efficient way to collaborate via virtual meetings — without the need for expensive and complicated equipment.
- The company chose BlueJeans Meetings and BlueJeans Rooms for its ease of use and integrations — and because it didn’t require a lot of audiovisual equipment. Clark also adopted BlueJeans Events to better facilitate larger company meetings and events.
- Clark has improved response times and productivity by collaborating effectively with colleagues and partners.
- During the pandemic, the company maintained business continuity, delivering projects and meeting its commitments.
- By adopting BlueJeans Events, Clark has dramatically reduced the cost of company-wide events.