Spirits and wine company Pernod-Ricard wanted to foster a more collaborative culture across its more than 96 production sites. As a major Microsoft user, it decided to use Microsoft Teams as its default communication and collaboration platform. But that led to a problem: how would it link its hundreds of existing meeting rooms and devices to Teams? Thankfully for Pernod-Ricard, BlueJeans had the solution.
- Pernod-Ricard sought to boost communication and collaboration across its more than 96 offices around the world.
- It wanted to enable its employees to set up and join Microsoft Teams meetings using existing video conferencing rooms and devices.
- The company deployed BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams to allow its existing conference rooms to seamlessly link to Teams.
- Through BlueJeans Gateway, Pernod-Ricard has enabled each of its up to 400 existing meeting rooms to connect to Teams meetings in just a matter of minutes, saving the company a substantial amount of money and time.
- Now, its 19,000 employees can run Teams meetings using their current rooms and devices — and join with the touch of a button, eliminating delays and increasing productivity.
- They have been able to continue to communicate and collaborate regardless of their work setup, particularly during the coronavirus pandemic.
Click here to access this case study in French, German, or Spanish.