Fives Makes Cross-Team Collaboration Easy with BlueJeans Gateway
Leading industrial engineering group Fives wanted to enable its employees to easily connect and collaborate across its network of more than 100 operational units in nearly 30 countries. Adopting Microsoft Teams as its main collaboration platform gave Fives that connectivity. However, the Group had multiple meeting rooms outfitted with hardware that was incompatible with Teams. Group Chief Information Officer Marc Sery needed a solution that could seamlessly merge Teams with existing room systems. He found it in BlueJeans Gateway. Now, employees can join Teams video meetings with the touch of a button, allowing them to easily share information, collaborate, and stay productive.
- Fives needed to merge its legacy video conferencing systems with Microsoft Teams to make the most of its existing hardware investments.
- It also needed to simplify the video conferencing experience for Fives employees to ensure they could easily share information and collaborate.
- The organization deployed BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams to seamlessly connect its room systems to Teams, maximize its existing investments, and accelerate enterprise-wide Teams deployment.
- Fives employees get a consistent one-touch experience when they join Teams meetings, which eliminates delays and allows productivity to thrive.
- Fives has saved time and money by not having to replace existing conference room hardware.
Click here to read this case study in French.