How the Findley Foundation Creates a Safe Space with BlueJeans
The Findley Foundation is a non-profit organization in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin that provides a range of health and social services. When the COVID-19 pandemic drastically reduced its capacity to serve clients in person, the organization pivoted to using BlueJeans Meetings. This enabled it to create a safe space to connect and engage with students and patients. By unlocking cost savings and operational efficiencies, BlueJeans Meetings is also helping the foundation serve more people.
- The Findley Foundation needed to provide a safe space to conduct meetings, telehealth conferences, vocational training, case management, and health services for disadvantaged or underemployed community members.
- The organization switched to BlueJeans Meetings for virtual meetings, lessons, and patient care.
- The Findley Foundation switched to BlueJeans Meetings with minimal disruption to its existing systems, cutting video conferencing subscription costs by 82%.
- Since implementing BlueJeans Meetings, two classes have graduated with 100% participation.
- The Findley Foundation Clinic can manage crisis situations and conduct emergency telehealth conferences using BlueJeans Meetings.
Milwaukee County, Wisconsin