Dolby’s Meeting and Event Experiences Come Alive with BlueJeans
Dolby employees know sound and video better than most. So when their previous communication tool failed to meet their expectations in terms of audio quality and ability to collaborate, they knew something had to change. And change came in the form of BlueJeans Meetings and Rooms.
- Dolby wanted to make it easy for its teams around the world to make video calls and collaborate, and for business leaders to engage with their employees.
- The company deployed BlueJeans Meetings and BlueJeans Rooms for its collaboration platform, and BlueJeans Events for large internal gatherings.
- Dolby engineers, scientists, and researchers across more than 30 offices easily collaborate to develop immersive sound, voice, and imaging technologies.
- An average of 2,000 users have been able to host meetings and global events at the touch of a button.
- The company has reduced its total cost of ownership in IT infrastructure since replacing its collaboration solution with BlueJeans Meetings and Rooms.
San Francisco, California