How Brentford Football Club Improves Fan Engagement Using BlueJeans Events
Brentford Football Club may have been promoted in 2021 to the Premier League, the highest tier of English football, but it isn’t resting on its laurels or taking its strong fan support for granted. Its Fan Forum, for example, allows supporters to hear from senior club representatives to gain an understanding of Brentford’s strategies and plans.
With the event resuming after a hiatus during the pandemic, the club wanted to give more fans that opportunity by allowing them to attend online as well as in person. Using BlueJeans Events and BlueJeans Studio, Brentford was able to provide fans with an engaging experience.
- In resuming the Fan Forum after its hiatus, Brentford was looking for a way to spark interest in the event, attract as many attendees as possible, and increase fan engagement.
- Brentford transformed the forum from an in-person to a hybrid event, using BlueJeans Events and Studio to ensure it ran smoothly and delivered an engaging online experience. A BlueJeans Events support team assisted the club during the forum.
- More than 500 supporters attended the forum — double the capacity of the club’s venue, thanks to the inclusion of online participants.
- The club received a lot of positive feedback from fans who attended in person and online.
- Club team members were able to focus on ensuring the event ran smoothly, without having to worry about technical issues.
- Given the forum’s success, Brentford plans to hold more hybrid events, allowing fans to engage with the club from anywhere.
Sports, media, and entertainment
Brentford, London, United Kingdom