Deploying BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams
An Easy Way to Enable Group Video Endpoint Interoperability with Microsoft Teams
Many organizations have invested heavily in group video communications equipment and meeting rooms. It’s a safe bet that a high number of these organizations have also invested heavily in Microsoft’s Office 365 as their preferred collaboration platform. And, for many, Microsoft Teams has an important role to play as the hub of teamwork for Office 365. But, what happens when these users need to join Microsoft Teams sessions from a traditional meeting room? This is exactly the type of scenario that the BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams was built to resolve.
Download the report for KelCor's independent, third-party perspective on:
- Getting started with and using the BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams
- Configuring the Gateway within your environment
- Better leveraging your investment in SIP and H.323 room system endpoints
- Using the BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams to simplify the user join experience
- How the Gateway integrates with meetings scheduled in Outlook
Configuring the BlueJeans Gateway for our Office 365 subscription took less than 10 minutes. In our testing, the group video units connected flawlessly to Microsoft Teams meetings, joining the meetings the first time and every time.