BlueJeans Rooms-as-a-Service featuring Dolby Voice Room is a turnkey subscription service including a Dolby Voice Room running BlueJeans-provided software bundled with the BlueJeans cloud service, maintenance, and support. In June 2018, Recon tested a pre-release version of the BlueJeans Rooms featuring the Dolby Voice Room solution. This paper is their updated review of the BlueJeans Rooms-as-a-Service featuring the Dolby Voice Room subscription offiering.
According to Recon Research, during the testing phase, the solution performed exceptionally well. Specifically, Recon highlights these key points:
- The physical design of Dolby Voice Room was well thought out.
- The system setup, including registration to the BlueJeans service, was quick and painless.
- The system’s ease of use and workflow was on par or better than other solutions tested.
- The video experience (outgoing and incoming) was exceptional.
- The audio experience (outgoing and incoming) was exceptional.
According to Recon, organizations seeking to equip their small to medium rooms with a turnkey video conferencing product and service offering should consider the BlueJeans Rooms-as-a-Service featuring Dolby Voice Room bundle based on their extensive, hands-on testing of the offering.
Read Recon Research’s paper and go through the process to configure, install and conduct a meeting with BlueJeans Rooms-as-a-Service featuring the Dolby Voice Room and Recon’s analysis of the experience at each step.