BlueJeans: A Leader in the 2020 Aragon Research Globe for Web and Video Conferencing
Aragon has positioned BlueJeans as a Leader in the 2020 Globe for Web and Video Conferencing. Get your copy of the report to learn from Aragon’s expert analysis of the latest video conferencing trends and how the vendors stack up.
Download the report for key insights, including:
- An evaluation of 19 video conferencing vendors based on performance and strategy
- Digital workplace shifts towards automation, transcription, and intelligence
- Growing expectations for meeting productivity through easy-to-use solutions
About Aragon Research
Aragon Research is an independent research and advisory firm that provides businesses and IT executives with the actionable insights they need to navigate technology's ever-eveloving impact on business.
Aragon Research Globe Overview
This third-party analysis of web and video conferencing vendors visually represents the market constituents using three dimensions for comparative evaluation. Instead of only focusing on revenue and market share, Aragon considers strategy, performance, and global reach as key performance indictors used to determine position within the grid. This methodology reflects how providers’ comprehension of evolving market dynamics and customer expectations translates into a future-proof solution for organizations around the world.
Dimensions of Analysis
The following parameters are tracked in this analysis:
- Strategy reflects the degree to which a vendor has the market understanding and strategic intent that are at the forefront of market direction. That includes providing the capabilities that customers want in the current offering and recognizing where the market is headed.
- Performance represents a vendor’s effectiveness in executing its defined strategy. This includes selling and supporting the defined product offering or service.
- Reach is a measure of the global capability that a vendor can deliver. Reach can have one of three values: national, international or global. In previous years, Aragon’s “Leader” billing has been awarded to top vendors in other markets, such as Dropbox, Microsoft, Slack, and Google. We’re humbled to be in such outstanding company! Here’s their summary of BlueJeans products and services:
“BlueJeans, under the leadership of CEO Quentin Gavillan, has continued to grow powered by its high-quality video meeting service. In October 2019 BlueJeans launched Smart Meetings which includes the ability to capture action items during a meeting and to tag important discussion points for later recall in a recording. These advanced features can enable higher forms of team productivity. BlueJeans continues to partner with Dolby and added support for Dolby Voice Rooms. BlueJeans now also offers interoperability with other providers including Cisco, Microsoft Teams and Zoom. BlueJeans also integrates with third party solutions such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Workplace by Facebook, and other applications.
BlueJeans Rooms, powered by Dolby, provides an accessible and easy-to-use, in-room video meeting solution to easily modernize workspaces. BlueJeans also offers a robust Events offering for Townhalls as well as for Virtual Classes. Video Meetings now includes Dolby Voice, which was upgraded in 2018 to focus on a premium voice experience that enables 360-degree voice pickup from meeting room participants. The BlueJeans Events offering was one of the first to offer integration and management of a Facebook Live Event.”