Virtual Events for Business
Host and manage online business events and business webinars with customizable modes, interactive features, insightful analytics, and powerful integrations on a secure virtual events platform.
BLUEJEANS VIRTUAL EVENTS SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS
Online Business Event Platform Solutions
Create multi-session, live-streamed online business events or a business webinar that connect your participants over video for two-way discussion, networking, and relationship-building.
Your Online Business Event Planning Does Not Have To Be Time-Consuming and Costly
BlueJeans Virtual Events Platform offers an all-in-one solution that makes it simple to set up and run an online business event, or business webinar, from anywhere. Our studio quality production tools elevate the virtual experience in a few easy steps. Use our pre-built templates to save time. Plus, our platform integrates with the leading live video and web conferencing platforms so you can extend your reach to a global audience.
Online Business Event Production Does Not Have To Be Complex and Cumbersome
BlueJeans by Verizon provides world-class production solutions for online business events, or business webinars, that are easy to use and universally accessible. Our comprehensive suite of features includes real-time virtual conferencing, live streaming capabilities, and integrated event management tools. With BlueJeans, there is no need to download an app or worry about compatibility - simply join and manage your events from any browser. Whether you're looking to stream a virtual keynote speech or host a virtual training business webinar, BlueJeans has you covered.
BlueJeans Online Business Event Features
Enhances Audience Participation
- Connect with your audience in real-time, in any location, and on any device
- Engage your audience with interactive features like chat, Q&As, and polls
- Promote event-level chat, in-session chat, and video-to-video breakout discussions
Transforms Engagement into Actionable Data
- Get real-time insights into event registrations and attendance
- Understand how people are engaging with your content
- Measure engagement and identify quality leads
Optimizes Networking Opportunities
- Scale events to 150,000 participants and 150 presenters worldwide
- Increase engagement with dynamic, real-time interaction
- Enhanced live streaming capabilities across multiple platforms for an immersive experience
Delivers Customized Studio-Quality Live Streaming Events
- Easy to create stunning and engaging video streams
- Display your logo and showcase your product or services
- Personalized fonts, layouts, and images to promote brand recognition and consistency
Ensures Secure Video Conferencing
- Host your audience in a secure and private setting
- Enterprise solutions for expanded security and privacy
- Complies with international data privacy regulations, including GDPR
Tips for Business
While external virtual events have become an important part of a business’ growth strategy, internal online business events are a great way for companies to engage their employees. To build rapport and motivate those in the team. Especially in a world where employees can work effectively from home.
Virtual or hybrid online business events and business webinars can be used to create and maintain a company culture. Businesses are also using the BlueJeans platform to help with: Onboarding and Team-Building; Employee Resource Groups (ERG), Personal Development and training, and more. By using BlueJeans, companies can get the best of both worlds to enable their employees to work from anywhere yet maintain the advantages that traditional office space provided.