Honoring the People, Teams and Organizations Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
BASKING RIDGE, N.J.– October 15, 2020 - BlueJeans by Verizon today announced nominations are now open for the BlueJeans by Verizon Customer Awards. Recognizing innovative customer achievements in video communication and collaboration, winners will be announced and celebrated on Verizon’s Up to Speed in February 2020.
The second annual customer awards will showcase forward-thinking customers worldwide who are deploying BlueJeans technologies in new, interesting and impactful ways to improve the way they communicate, collaborate and meet. Customers are encouraged to submit their nominations in four categories for the awards program. Category winners will then be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their BlueJeans use case. One winner will be recognized in each of four categories. Out of these winners, the BlueJeans Customer of the Year will be selected and announced live on Verizon’s Up to Speed twitter channel.
“After seeing the success of our inaugural awards program, we are elated to be kicking off this year’s nominations for the 2021 BlueJeans By Verizon Customer Awards,” said Sharni Medina, Director, Customer Marketing, BlueJeans by Verizon. “We are fortunate to have such amazing customers using our platform in truly incredible and inspiring ways that showcase the power of video conferencing and its ability to bring people together, even while apart, and we look forward to honoring them as they continue on their transformation journey.”
Categories for the BlueJeans By Verizon Customer Awards include:
- Most innovative use case – Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated superior skills in applying video conferencing technology in support of an insightful and creative use case outside of standard meetings, for example to improve a core process internally or with external stakeholders.
- Biggest impact – Recognition of a personal story or organization that has documented return on investment as a result of their BlueJeans deployment. This could be a quantitative ROI in terms of value per dollar spent and people hours saved or qualitative ROI such as improved culture, happiness/mental health, productivity gains, or reduced risk. This could also mean recognition of an organization that is using BlueJeans by Verizon to drive social, environmental or cultural outcomes.
- Biggest Business Transformation – Recognition of an individual or organization responsible for driving business change using BlueJeans to create new revenue streams and/or continuity in the current economy. This award is a true reflection of entrepreneurship and technical leadership showcasing the ability to adjust business models to successfully adapt to the new work reality.
- Best Use of Events – Recognition of the most creative or successful deployment of BlueJeans for Events (can be one time or ongoing) to support customer growth, marketing/awareness or HR initiatives— employee engagement, culture, onboarding, etc. This could be internal or external event use cases. Please include ROI and preparation details.
· Learn more about the 2021 BlueJeans By Verizon Customer Awards and share your story at: https://www.bluejeans.com/customer-awards-program
· Follow BlueJeans on Twitter @BlueJeansNet
About BlueJeans by Verizon
BlueJeans by Verizon is the meetings platform that makes you more productive. Thousands of organizations from growing businesses to Fortune 500 leaders use BlueJeans every day for video meetings and large interactive events, so people can work productively where and how they want. For more information, visit www.bluejeans.comBack to Press Releases