BlueJeans Unveils Enterprise Video Cloud as Businesses Hang Up on Audio-Only Communications
Global Enterprises Adopt Video as a First-Line Communications Strategy
April 12, 2016 — Mountain View, CA—BlueJeans Network, the global leader in cloud-based video communication services, today unveiled the Enterprise Video Cloud, a comprehensive platform built for today’s globally distributed, modern workforce with video communications at the core. New global research shows that 85% of employees are already using video in the workplace and 72% believe that video will transform the way they communicate at work.
"There is a transformation happening among business today - face-to-face video is quickly rising as the preferred communications medium, offering new opportunities for deeper personal relations and outreach, as well as for improved internal and external collaboration," said Krish Ramakrishnan, CEO of BlueJeans. "Once people experience the power of video, they 'hang-up' on traditional conference calling. We are seeing this happen with the emergence of video cultures that power the most innovative cultures—from Facebook and Netflix to Viacom and Del Monte."
Current video solutions are fragmented, siloed and prohibitively expensive, or not secure and reliable enough to be trusted by larger businesses. They are also simply too hard to use, forcing consumers of video to face steep learning curves and the “video tax”, 10-15 minutes of lost time associated with setting up a video session before every meeting.
The BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud is a secure, global platform and extensible architecture that extends a video culture internally and externally. Uniting single-click video experiences, powerful IT management tools and a rich ecosystem of integration partners, the BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud delivers business video communications on a global scale.
End-to-End Video Experiences
- BlueJeans Meetings - Delivers touch-to-join simplicity, HD video and screen sharing for any combination of conference room systems, mobile devices, phones and computers that easily interoperates with leading unified communications tools
- BlueJeans Primetime - Engages up to 5,000 attendees with one-click access to live, multipoint video, creating a new way for audiences to participate and interact
- BlueJeans Relay for Room Systems - Makes room system deployments easier to use and manage with calendar integration and touch-to-join simplicity. Displays scheduled meetings on a tablet controller so users can simply walk into a conference room and join meetings with a single touch
- BlueJeans Command Center - Combines rich reporting and analytics with centralized moderation and live meeting control through a powerful dashboard. Helps IT leaders manage and measure the success of their video communications deployment
- Public & Private Cloud Deployment Options - Offers global Tier-1 peering network with data centers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and direct peering through the Equinix Cloud Exchange and MPLS integration with AT&T NetBond, Level 3 Cloud Connect and West IP Maxxis
- Custom Branding - Enterprise branding options including custom landing pages, email templates, and interactive voice response (IVR) system prompts
- Customer Success & Support - Extensive service options include deployment planning, training and adoption services, meeting and event assist services, and access to dedicated Customer Success Managers and Enterprise Solutions Engineers
- BlueJeans for Microsoft Skype for Business - Delivers superior video quality, access for room systems and external participants, cloud recording, bandwidth conservation, and central management features for organizations who want to upgrade their stock video experience
- Workflow Integrations - Offers users an easy on-ramp from workflow applications including Lync 2010/2013, Cisco Jabber, Atlassian HipChat and Slack. Organizations can also use the BlueJeans API to add cloud-powered video communications to their users’ everyday applications and workflows
- BlueJeans for Huddle Rooms (available Fall 2016) - Enables IT to affordably deploy and support video communications in every conference room and workspace, and gives end users one-touch simplicity for both ad hoc and scheduled meetings
While the BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud was designed for large-scale enterprises, companies of all sizes benefit from video communications. Today, BlueJeans announced its new packaging plans designed to the needs of all companies."Video communication is core to our company culture and success. We began using BlueJeans in early 2014 and saw a direct correlation between increased collaboration and productivity," said James Mueller, Head of Unified Communications at ADP. "Every day our teams see tangible benefits from our video culture--across sales and customer service, recruiting and executive planning."
BlueJeans is creating video cultures for the world’s leading brands, ranging from high growth start-ups to the Fortune 100. Netflix, Facebook, Sephora, Rosetta Stone, Red Hat, Atlassian, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Stanford University, Derek Jeter’s The Players’ Tribune, Sundance Film Festival and more leverage over 1 billion minutes of video communications a year through BlueJeans.
For more info on BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud, visit bluejeans.com/enterprise.
About BlueJeans Network
At BlueJeans Network, we create video experiences that people love, and are also trusted by the IT organizations of the world’s leading brands. Video communications are an immersive experience that enable employees to work more collaboratively and make businesses more efficient. BlueJeans offers interactive, multi-directional visual communication services through a cloud-based platform that is trusted by the Fortune 100. This gives peace of mind to IT leaders and unleashes the workforce to be their best, wherever they are in the world. BlueJeans Network is a private company headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information go to: www.bluejeans.com or follow the company @BlueJeansNet
Back to Press Releases