Introducing The BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards
BlueJeans Customers to be Recognized for their Leading Edge Communications and Collaboration Use Cases at Enterprise Connect
San Jose, Calif.—October 14, 2019-- Blue Jeans Network, Inc. today launched the BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards to recognize and honor BlueJeans customers who are using BlueJeans communications and collaboration solutions in innovative and impactful ways. Winners will be celebrated at the Enterprise Connect conference at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida, March 30-April 2, 2020.
The inaugural BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards will showcase forward-thinking customers worldwide who are deploying BlueJeans technologies in new and interesting ways to improve the way they communicate, collaborate and meet. Customers are encouraged to submit their nominations in four categories for the awards program. Category winners will then be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their BlueJeans use case. One winner will be recognized in each of four categories. Out of these winners, the BlueJeans Customer of the Year will be selected and announced live during the BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards ceremony at Enterprise Connect.
Categories for the BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards include:
- Best Large Scale Deployment – Recognition of the most successful BlueJeans deployment at a mid-market to enterprise level organization to not only solve departmental issues, but also to future-proof their enterprise to scale and improve collaboration across departments and/or the entire organization.
- Most innovative use case – Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated superior skills in applying video conferencing technology in support of an insightful and creative use case outside of standard meetings, for example to improve a core process internally or with external stakeholders.
- Biggest impact (business, social/community) – Recognition of an organization that has documented return on investment as a result of their BlueJeans deployment. This could be a quantitative ROI in terms of value per dollar spent and people hours saved or qualitative ROI such as improved culture, productivity gains, or reduced risk. This could also mean recognition of an organization that is using BlueJeans Network to drive social, environmental or cultural outcomes.
- Best collaboration champion/team – Recognition of an IT leader (or team) responsible for driving business value through technology innovation. This category honors those people/teams who have made profound contributions to their organization by developing strong relationships with their stakeholders and strategically using BlueJeans solutions to enhance team collaboration. The award is a true reflection of technical, leadership, and collaboration accomplishments with BlueJeans solutions.
- Learn more about the 2020 BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards and share your story at: https://www.bluejeans.com/customer-awards-program
- To find out more about Enterprise Connect, please visit https://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando.
- Follow BlueJeans on Twitter @BlueJeansNet
About BlueJeans Network
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace and the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. Thousands of organizations from growing businesses to Fortune 500 leaders use BlueJeans every day for video meetings and large interactive events, so people can work productively where and how they want. For more information, visit www.bluejeans.com
Erin Cheever, BlueJeans