BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams is now generally available in the UK and EMEA
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--December 10, 2018 - The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices, and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans Network, Inc. today announced it will exhibit at eight Microsoft Ignite | The Tour events in 2019, a subset of Microsoft’s annual tech conference for IT influencers, enterprise software developers and data professionals. Additionally, BlueJeans today announced the general availability for the Bluejeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams in EMEA.
BlueJeans will participate in Microsoft Ignite | The Tour events taking place in Berlin, Toronto, Singapore, Hong Kong, Milan, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm. At the conferences, BlueJeans will showcase and demo the recently launched BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams product. BlueJeans’ cloud-native Gateway solution interoperates with thousands of room system configurations to safeguard the meeting connectivity of Microsoft Teams—the chat-based collaboration workspace in Microsoft Office 365—while allowing customers to make the most of their existing investments for a synchronous collaboration experience.
- Berlin, December 6-7, 2018; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Toronto, January 10-11, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Singapore, January 16-17, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Milan, January 31-February 1, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Hong Kong, February 20-21, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- London, February 26-27, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Amsterdam, March 20-21, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
- Stockholm, April 24-25, 2019; 8:00AM–4:30PM local time
Microsoft Ignite is where developers, tech professionals, and mission leaders continue learning alongside experts. Attendees will explore the latest platform tools and cloud technologies and learn how to put their skills to work in new areas and gain practical insights and best practices to help meet the expectations of the organizations, agencies, and citizens they serve.
Join BlueJeans on the show floor as we explore how the blending of the physical and virtual workspace is accelerating the adoption of huddle spaces and the expectation for employees to work more productively and collaborate from anywhere.
- BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams is currently available in North America (October 31) and EMEA (December 10), with global availability to follow.
- To learn more about BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams, please visit: https://www.bluejeans.com/products/integrations/microsoft-gateway or email us at Microsoft@bluejeans.com
About BlueJeans Network
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace and the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. Thousands of companies from growing businesses to Fortune 500 leaders use BlueJeans every day for video, audio and web conferencing meetings and large interactive events, so people can work productively where and how they want. For more information, visit www.bluejeans.com.