Technology Partner Program Integrates the Apps, Tools and Technologies Teams Want Most
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.— March 28, 2018—Blue Jeans Network, Inc., the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, today announced its new Technology Partner Program which enables innovative companies to use BlueJeans’ APIs to build new solutions with BlueJeans’ support. Working with its strategic partners, BlueJeans customers are taking an important step to realize a modern workplace where communication and collaboration are seamless across the enterprise. From any endpoint or device, BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration and messaging tools people use every day. The new Technology Partner Program makes the BlueJeans platform even more accessible with development and go-to-market support providing an integrated, automated experience for BlueJeans customers.
“BlueJeans has received strong support from some of the most influential companies in the industry, developing key product advancements with companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Dolby, Samsung, Marketo and Amazon. Companies can now leverage our APIs to gain access to our meetings platform and to help BlueJeans create an ecosystem of modern, simple and trusted applications,” said Steve Weinstock, Sr. Manager of Business Development and Integration Partnerships at BlueJeans.
“BlueJeans’ Technology Partner Program is unique in the industry, both for the openness of its development team and the ease of use of its API,” said Ruston Vickers, VP of Engineering at Vyopta. “The team at BlueJeans recognizes the important role partners play in enhancing the company’s meetings solutions, and that is a critical first step in working together.”
BlueJeans is currently working with several companies as part of the Technology Partner Program to develop new, industry-leading solutions in areas such as: education, scheduling, collaboration, AI and advanced analytics. Depending on the scope of the project, size of the application and other key indicators, technology partners will receive tiered product development and go-to-market support. Several recent technology partners include:
- CirQlive offers web conferencing integrations into 90 percent of the EDU and corporate Learning Management Systems (LMS) by enabling simple
scheduling, joining sessions, viewing attendance records and recordings all from within the LMS.
- FreeBusy schedules meetings with people inside and outside of your company in 60 seconds through a scheduling assistant that works with all existing corporate, school and personal calendars.
- Kaptivo’s whiteboard camera system improves remote visual collaboration by automatically digitizing and live streaming content created on any dry-erase whiteboard.
- Voicera connects meetings to your collaboration systems with Eva, an in-meeting virtual assistant who listens, take notes and gives you a recording, transcript and highlights of your meeting that can be edited or shared.
- Vyopta’s comprehensive monitoring and analytics helps organizations improve user experience, increase adoption and optimize the efficiency of video collaboration.
Key Technology Partner Program benefits include:
- Self-service process enabling easy integration
- BlueJeans development support
- Formalized set of go-to-market activities.
BlueJeans has long been recognized for its commitment to interoperability and integrations with the applications, tools and technologies that productive teams use to work where and how they want.
To become a BlueJeans Technology Partner or to learn more, please visit: bluejeans.com/partners/become-technology-partner. Additional information on the new BlueJeans experience can be found on our blog at: hub.bluejeans.com/blog/bluejeans-apis-available-via-technology-partner-program.
About BlueJeans Network
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace and the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. Thousands of global companies use BlueJeans every day for meetings and events, so people can work productively where and how they want. For more information, visit www.bluejeans.com.