New Executive Team, Strong Bookings and Strategic Partnerships Help Drive Broad Enterprise Adoption
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.— April 10, 2018—Blue Jeans Network, Inc., the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, today announced record growth across its entire meetings platform. New leadership from several veteran executives and strategic partnerships have helped BlueJeans further differentiate its enterprise grade experience.
According to a recent industry survey commissioned by BlueJeans, 42 percent of respondents in the U.S. reported attending more meetings than the year before. Of those respondents that join a meeting remotely, 75 percent said the number one barrier to productive meetings was poor audio quality. As meeting frequency continues to rise, audio becomes an increasingly important criteria in selecting a meetings platform. Since partnering with Dolby last year, building Dolby sound innovation into the BlueJeans audio stack, BlueJeans has seen 45 percent bookings growth quarter-over-quarter, signing new customers such as Amobee and Fanatics. Additional strategic partnerships with Facebook, Logitech, Microsoft and Polycom have also allowed customers to reap the benefits of a modern workplace in which video, audio and web conferencing integrate seamlessly with the collaboration tools people use every day.
“BlueJeans has recruited top talent with a proven track record of building enterprise businesses to lead the organization across sales, customer advocacy, marketing and strategic alliances,” said Jon Sakoda, General Partner, NEA. “With an experienced leadership team in place, high value strategic partnerships and a powerful new meeting platform focused on end-users, BlueJeans is positioned for significant growth in 2018.”
BlueJeans continues to expand its footprint in the enterprise space alongside its partner ecosystem. By teaming up with strategic partners, BlueJeans is able to provide innovative technologies that make meetings fast to join and simple to use so that people can work productively where and how they want.
With BlueJeans’ recent partner innovations:
- Dolby allows participants to experience a meeting as if they were in the room with its breakthrough in audio quality across different room sizes and configurations embedded in the BlueJeans meetings platform.
- Workplace by Facebook enables users to stream live video meetings into Workplace via BlueJeans.
- Logitech offers Conference Cams, multiple USB audio options, and Logitech Screen Share, which offers HDMI input to the BlueJeans Room.
- Microsoft Teams enables enterprise users to participate in video meetings on any platform or device natively from their Teams environment based on its integration with BlueJeans.
- Polycom provides an easy-to-join experience with one-touch to access BlueJeans meetings, making meetings more intuitive and frictionless.
“We are hyper-focused on delivering a meetings platform that our customers can trust to build a more productive culture, and we do it with partners who share our vision,” says George Mogannam, Chief Revenue Officer at BlueJeans.
About BlueJeans Network
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace and the first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. Thousands of companies from growing businesses to Fortune 500 leaders use BlueJeans every day for video, audio and web conferencing meetings and large interactive events, so people can work productively where and how they want. For more information, visit www.bluejeans.com.
Back to Press Releases