Rooms-as-a-Service Partner Terms
Last Updated July 2019
- The BlueJeans Rooms as a Service subscription and service (“RaaS”) generally includes the use of certain Dolby hardware (“Supplied Product”) with an out of box BlueJeans experience.
- Supplied Product may only be shipped to and installed and used in the United States of America, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Ireland or Netherlands as specified by the Ship To location on the relevant order.
- BlueJeans will invoice Partner for the RaaS service on the first shipment date of the Supplied Product; any taxes charged to Partner will be based upon the shipped-to location and may be estimated at the time of Partner’s order to BlueJeans.
- Partner will ensure that the End User Customer acknowledges that the RaaS specific terms included at www.bluejeans.com/plan-terms apply to its use and license of the RaaS subscription and services.
- Partner agrees to follow all processes provided by BlueJeans with respect to the Supplied Products, including ordering, shipment, replacements, returns, and warranties.
- Supplied Products may be refurbished to like-new standard; nothing guarantees that any Supplied Product will be new product.
- Partner recognizes and agrees that Dolby Laboratories, Inc. is the sole owner of the Supplied Products that are provided with the RaaS subscription and service. Partner will ensure that Dolby is a third party beneficiary to all relevant parts of Partner’s agreement with the End User Customer for RaaS to ensure that Dolby can recover the provided Supplied Products as may be required.
- Partner will not, and will not authorize End User Customer or any other party to, make any changes or modifications to the Supplied Products.
- Partner is responsible for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of Supplied Product if not caused by BlueJeans.
- Partner will be responsible for additional fees (minimum of $4500 for Dolby Voice and minimum of $6000 for Dolby Voice Pro) if in the Supplied Product replacement process (1) the need for a replacement is not covered by the Limited Product Warranty; or (2) the original Supplied Product to be replaced is not returned as directed by BlueJeans.
- Partner will be responsible for additional fees (minimum of $4500 for Dolby Voice and minimum of $6000 for Dolby Voice Pro) to the extent that (1) at the end of the Term of Partner’s agreement with the End User Customer for RaaS, (2) at the end of End User Customer’s 4 years’ of use of Supplied Products, and/or (3) at any other time the End User Customer is to return Supplied Product (i) the Supplied Product is not returned as directed by BlueJeans, or (ii) or if the Supplied Product is not returned in the same condition it was received, ordinary wear excepted.
- Partner may not make any representations or warranties regarding the RaaS service or the Supplied Products.
- BlueJeans may at any time vary the Supplied Products offered and provided as part of the RaaS subscription and services, including as may be required by applicable law or regulation.
- BlueJeans may withdraw certain Supplied Products offered for the RaaS subscription as needed to comply with applicable law or regulation.
- BlueJeans may discontinue the RaaS service at any time, including to the extent its agreement with the BlueJeans supplier expires or terminates.