Browser End User License Agreement
BY CHECKING THE ACCEPTANCE BOX AND CLICKING THE "DOWNLOAD" BUTTON, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT"). YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE DOWNLOADED MATERIALS SHALL ALSO CONSTITUTE ASSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CHECK THE ACCEPTANCE BOX AND DO NOT CLICK THE "DOWNLOAD" BUTTON AND THE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
- GRANT. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Blue Jeans Network, Inc. ("BJN") hereby grants you (and only you) a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use the software that you are about to download ("Software") only in your organization, only in accordance with any documentation that accompanies it and only for use in connection with the BJN video conferencing services made available by BJN (the “Services”).
- RESTRICTIONS. You may not, directly or indirectly: copy, distribute, rent, lease, timeshare, operate a service bureau with, use commercially or for the benefit of a third party, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of, or remove any proprietary notices from, the Software. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in BJN and its suppliers or licensors. You understand that BJN may modify or discontinue offering the Software at any time. The Software is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. This Agreement does not give you any rights not expressly granted herein.
- SUPPORT AND UPGRADES. This Agreement does not entitle you to any support, upgrades, patches, enhancements, or fixes for the Software (collectively, "Support"). Any such Support for the Software that may be made available by BJN shall become part of the Software and subject to this Agreement.
- INDEMNITY. You agree that BJN shall have no liability whatsoever for any use you or any third party make of the Software. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless BJN from any and all damages, liability, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from claims related to your use, and your actual or potential customers’ use, of the Software.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. BJN PROVIDES The Software "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, AND BJN hereby disclaims all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE and non-infringement. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BJN OR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN BJN’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.
- TERMINATION. You may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein at any time by destroying or removing from all computers, networks, and storage media all copies of the Software. BJN may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein immediately if you breach any provision of this Agreement. Upon receiving notice of termination from BJN you will destroy or remove from all computers, networks, and storage media all copies of the Software. Sections 2 and 4 through 10 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- EXPORT CONTROLS. You shall comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"), or other United States or foreign agency or authority, and not to export, or allow the export or re-export of the Software in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations. By downloading or using the Software, You are agreeing to the foregoing and You are representing and warranting that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any restricted country or on any such list.
- GOVERNMENT USE. If You are part of an agency, department, or other entity of the United States Government ("Government"), the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure or transfer of the Software is restricted in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations as applied to civilian agencies and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement as applied to military agencies. The Software is a "commercial item," "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation." In accordance with such provisions, any use of the Software by the Government shall be governed solely by the terms of this Agreement.
- MISCELLANEOUS. You shall comply with all applicable laws, restrictions and regulations in connection with your use of the Software, and will not export or re-export the Software in violation thereof. This Agreement is personal to you and you shall not assign or transfer the Agreement or the Software to any third party under any circumstances. This Agreement, together with any agreement between You and BJN for the Services (the “Services Agreement”), represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them (other than any Services Agreement). It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under California law as such law applies to agreements between California residents entered into and to be performed within California