- 6 to 8 years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise / cloud based software applications
- Good knowledge of SDLC and thorough understanding of various modern testing methodologies and possess excellent UI/SQL skills.
- Work Experience in Virtualization and Cloud Platforms a big plus
- Keen analytical skills and a self-starter in learning new functional and technical skills required for effective testing
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor with strong leadership qualities
- Experience in Manual/Automation/Integration/Acceptance/Regression testing.
- Exposure to Test Automation tools like Selenium and jMeter
- Experience in testing both UI and web applications
- Liaising with developers and Stake Holders on technical issues
- Experience in reporting bugs, preparing test reports, tracking bugs to closure
- Good communication, inter personnel skills and team co-ordination skills
- Mentor and Lead a team of Web QA Engineers
- Develop and execute software Test Plan, Procedures, Develop/Execute Automated Test Scripts. Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Be the overall owner of web automation/release strategy of the web component of the product
- Review Requirement/s and translate them to detailed test plans, test cases, scripts, test reports, etc.
- Work with Multi Discipline Team to develop and execute test strategies and scripts.
- Maintain well documented test case library & version control system for all testing materials and resources.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Analyses test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining test results.
- Support SW team with reproducible issues from the field.
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems.
We have a fun and collaborative work culture! For three years running, BlueJeans was voted in the Top 20 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, Stanford University, Netflix, Ford, UC Berkeley and JP Morgan Chase. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. BlueJeans is an equal opportunity Employer.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com
Follow us @Bluejeansnet