What you will be doing…
- Develop exciting new features to enable and enhance real-time interactive media over heterogeneous networks.
- Build reliable and scalable distributed infrastructure for media and protocol processing.
- Design, implement, and optimize software for network protocols used in real-time communications.
- Integrate and interoperate with third-party SDKs and APIs.
- Write high-quality maintainable code with proper test coverage.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle from design to deployment.
- Work independently, collaborate across teams, and mentor fellow engineers.
Some of the qualifications we expect…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in systems software development
- 3+ years of experience in real-time communications software development
- Extensive development experience in C++ on Linux
- Proficiency with multi-threaded design patterns
- Good understanding of socket programming
- Familiarity with RTP/RTCP and SIP
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
You get bonus points for…
- Experience with WebRTC, WebSockets, and HTTP
- Experience with modern C++ (C++11/14/17)
- Experience with video or screen sharing
- Experience with bandwidth estimation and congestion control
- Experience with NAT and firewall traversal technologies (STUN, ICE, and TURN)