At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
BlueJeans is currently looking for a Product Manager to own our Gateway solution for Microsoft Teams. BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft Teams is a SaaS-Based SIP/h.323 gateway that was developed in close partnership with Microsoft, and allows companies with significant VTC room. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a “go getter” attitude that is obsessed with quality and is detail oriented. This person will have the ability to lead Design and Engineering teams to provide innovative solutions to complex problems, and must have experience working directly with customers, partners, internal executives, and field teams to evangelize the solutions BlueJeans offers.
· Minimum of two years Product Management or Project Management experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Passion, knowledge, and experience with the Microsoft ecosystem and product offerings
· Understanding of the product development lifecycle and software development methodologies
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and executive stakeholders
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Passion for design and the desire to champion products that are easy to use
· Ability to empathize with the various customer personas that will encounter the product
· Strong knowledge around the enterprise technology ecosystem as it relates to collaboration, streaming media, and cloud-based technologies
· Ability to set appropriate success metrics and goals for a product at any stage of its lifecycle, with a strong understanding of what it takes to maintain the discipline of attaining the goals that are set
· Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all product decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered
· General understanding of the collaboration, conferencing, or video conferencing markets
· Basic design skills, with the ability to visually articulate concepts
· Strong understanding of telecommunication networks and systems