At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners. Commercial Sales Managers report into the Director of Commercial Sales, and are located in the Bay Area.
BlueJeans is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the desktop and mobile clients experience for the BlueJeans platform. This includes analyzing trends and innovations in the meetings space, prioritizing and defining requirements, driving product development, maintaining and evolving the pricing strategy, and working closely with marketing and sales enablement.
Roles and responsibilities:
· The Senior Product Manager is responsible for recognizing, understanding, and documenting market needs, and working with engineering teams to translate those needs into features and functionality.
· Assesses product market data by interacting with sales, customer success, and customers.
· Collaborates with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Support organizations to roll out new features and solutions.
· Understands the competitive landscape and help define competitive strategy
· Be data-driven to continuously measure key product and business metrics to understand success and/or failure of go to market strategies.
· Closely work with the UX team to design the right meeting experience for the users
· 5+ Years of experience in Product Management including 2+ years of managing enterprise SaaS products
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to present to all levels within an organization
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical thinking skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Highly Desirable Qualifications: MBA or equivalent Masters degree
· Deep understanding of unified communications, videoconferencing and collaboration market