Location is Mountain View or Surrounding Areas Only Please
BlueJeans is a leading B2B video communications SaaS Company and our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road.
We’ve created the most disruptive; cloud-based video collaboration service today and our technology gives teams large and small the power to communicate seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device face-to-face over video. BlueJeans extends high-quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms and into the mainstream, allowing individuals and employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other, with their customers, partners, suppliers, family, and friends.
We were recently ranked #41 on Forbes Cloud 100 list and have been voted one of the top places to work in the Bay Area for 3 years running. Some of our customers include FaceBook, Intuit, LinkedIn, Disney, Coca-Cola, Netflix and Stanford University.
We are growing our team and looking for top talent to join our Sales Engineering team as we grow to new heights.
The Commercial Sales Engineer will be chartered with partnering with the sales team and demonstrating the value of the BlueJeans product to prospective customers and partners.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- 5+ years as a Pre-Sales Engineer or equivalent experience required.
- Partnering with our Sales Reps developing and delivering presales product demos, technical presentations, sales proposals and proof of technologies (POC’s).
- Performing technical consultation and troubleshooting with customers on both the BlueJeans product offering as well as leveraging existing video infrastructure to connect with BlueJeans.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of our competitors and competitive landscape products, services as well as emerging trends in the videoconferencing industry in the context of positioning BlueJeans product offering and services the best possible way.
- Responding to request for product information by customers and partners.
- Assisting customers with product comparisons, system requirements and recommendations.
- Communicating with internal teams, such as engineering and product management, on product input, feature enhancements, and new releases.
- Acting as a trusted pre-sales technical advisor to client leaders helping influence, shape and drive deals that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Leveraging your deep understanding of technologies such as video and web conferencing, unified communications, and underlying protocols (H.323, SIP) is highly desired.
Superior Performance in this role includes but is not limited to:
Results and Deliverables expected in this role:
- Clearly selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans products within client solutions conversations.
- Demonstrating technical breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to both the client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Understanding that the BlueJeans product is a solution and sharing and tying it together that our solution can address a problem that perhaps they, the customer, were not aware of yet.
- Consultative selling by asking questions and understanding the clients' needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those needs.
- Proactively engaging with executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably positions long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Influencing from the Pre-Sales capacity the addition of new customers while retaining and expanding our footprint within our existing customers.
- Contributing to the sales team and overall organization exceeding quota and expectations.