BlueJeans is currently seeking a Sales Engineer to concentrate on US & LATAM Mid Market. You will be chartered with partnering with the sales team and demonstrating the value of the BlueJeans product to prospective customers and partners.
Acting as a trusted pre-sales technical advisor to client leaders in the US & LATAM helping influence, shape and drive deals that result in profitable revenue growth for the company
- Partnering with our Sales Reps developing and delivering presales product demos, technical presentations, sales proposals and proof of technologies (POC’s)
- Provide consultative technical expertise to customers on both the BlueJeans product offering as well as leveraging existing video infrastructure to connect with BlueJeans
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our competitors and competitive landscape products, services as well as emerging trends in the videoconferencing industry in the context of positioning BlueJeans product offering and services the best possible way
- Assisting customers with product comparisons, system requirements and recommendations
- Communicating with internal teams, such as engineering and product management, on product input, feature enhancements, and new releases
- Leveraging your understanding of technologies such as video and web conferencing, unified communications, and underlying protocols (H.323, SIP) is highly desired
- 3+ years experience working with enterprise or mid-market solutions
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Must have hands on technical expertise with SIP and H.323
- Excellent ability to partner with sales representatives to understand customer requirements
- Expertise in presenting a great presentation at the CXO level
- Understanding that the BlueJeans products are solutions and with your expertise you will be working with customers to prove that our solution can address technical and or business problems that they may be looking to solve and/or perhaps some they are not aware of yet
- Demonstrating technical breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to both the client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors
- Be ready to be the owner and driver of the "technical win" in accounts.
- Have the ability to create both technical and line of business/end user champions of the BlueJeans products being evaluated
- History of contributing to a high performing sales team and overall organization exceeding quota and expectations
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including on mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Sales Engineer will be chartered with partnering with the sales team and demonstrating the value of the BlueJeans product portfolio to prospective customers and partners.