At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
We’re looking for a creative, metrics-driven senior marketing professional to lead our field marketing efforts for our EMEA region. Focused primarily on Enterprise Accounts, you are both a strategic and a hands-on marketer. Working closely with the EMEA digital marketing manager and SDR Manager, you will become an extension of the field sales team with the primary mission to create field events that will help build and influence pipeline.
- Build pipeline for the EMEA Enterprise region.
- Work with sales management in the development and execution of BlueJeans-hostedtop-of-funnel as well as mid-funnel events to drive net-new lead acquisition and re-engagement
- Own the strategy and execution of EMEA’s 3rdparty event program – including national tradeshows and analyst events.
- Support field sales on the creation of “Event-in-A-Box” efforts as well as our strategic partner team with BlueJeans / Partner events.
- Create and drive all Marketo and Salesforce event activities. Including pre-event promotion, post-event follow-up and analytics for all EMEA field events – workingwith EMEA program and SDR leadership.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales, ensuring agreement on key priorities and adjusting as required by changing market conditions and/or emerging opportunities.
- Use qualitative and quantitative measures to assess regional and market-specific opportunities for marketing to support in lead gen and sales pipeline development.
You have the ability to be a creative and self-driven problem-solver. You take the initiative in driving projects forward, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You also have a keen eye towards metrics and results, and be able to balance practicality with a creative, out-of-the box approach to field marketing and events.
You should also have:
- At least 5 years of experience in event, field marketing or equivalent B2B enterprise marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective strategic relationships with sales and marketing that drive leads and opportunities thru the sales funnel
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Solid in all aspects of Marketo and Salesforce.com (or comparable marketing automation/CRM system)
- Creative-thinker and exceptional at writing engaging copy across channels such as email, social, and the web
- Desire to learn from and contribute to a team of truly exceptional and talented marketers
- A go-getter who takes initiative, identifies areas for improvement, and pushes for personal excellence
- Must enjoy travel and being on the road for multiple days at a time
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred