At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
We are looking for a customer marketing manager to take our customer marketing content to the next level. BlueJeans is a rapidly growing enterprise SaaS provider, with over $100M in annual recurring revenue and more than 13,000 customers. Working within the customer marketing team, this person will tap into the excitement our customers have for BlueJeans, build a pipeline of customer references, and create compelling success stories we can share with the market.
As a customer marketing manager, you will partner with teams across our business (Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, Regional Marketing, etc.) to deliver customer advocacy programs and create customer content. You will help create valuable ‘Voice of the Customer’ content like case studies and video testimonials, press releases and media advisories, as well as line up customers for public webinars and speaking sessions. You will also set up non-public references for sales and analyst reports under NDA. This is a critical role supporting all aspects of the business including pipeline growth and deal acceleration directly with sales.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with BlueJeans customers.
- Showcase our customer successes by developing a variety of reference content, including case studies, video testimonials, customer speaking presentations, blog posts, award submissions, and more.
- Build and manage a pipeline of reference customers and maintain a centralized repository of all customer marketing assets for easy retrieval by the rest of the organization.
- Work closely with BlueJeans’ demand generation, product marketing, sales, customer success, and other stakeholders to determine additional customer marketing content needs, and to develop assets as proof points for product launches, campaigns, the web site, and sales tools.
- Drive peer reviews on the industries top review sites.
- Support the BlueJeans Strategic Customer Advisory Board Program management and execution.
- Fulfill ad hoc customer participation requests from sales, product marketing, and demand generation.
- Regularly report on the status and growth of BlueJeans’ customer marketing content efforts to the entire BlueJeans organization.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years in customer marketing experience, ideally managing customer reference programs across a broad range of business units and solutions offerings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, sales, or communications or equivalent industry experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong customer relationship management and story-telling ability.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You live the customer-first mindset and get excited about the transformative impact a technology can have on individuals, teams and organizations.
- You pride yourself on your exceptional organizational abilities, attention to detail and project management skills; you’re able to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance by looking at available data and making the right course corrections.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence stakeholders and virtual teams.
- You enjoy collaborating with other teams and working cross-functionally, especially with sales and customer support to locate the best customer stories possible.
- Strong consensus-building and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- 10% travel required.