The BlueJeans Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
This person can be located in our Irvine, San Francisco or Mountain View offices.
We are looking for a Project Manager to expand our team’s investment in delivering world-class video communications results to our most critical customers.
As a member of our team, you will proactively build relationships, gather requirements, identify and mitigate risk when developing and launching programs to support BlueJeans Customers. The right candidate will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrifice to proactive customer delight in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Responsibilities
- Detailed requirements gathering
- Plan and implement projects
- Fluent in MS Project, Visio and Excel
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of projects through metrics and KPI’s
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
- 3-5+ years direct and verifiable enterprise-level project management experience
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and big-picture strategy
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal BlueJeans resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience and background with various systems with some BSA background
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience