- Design, build, and test product/features/components while working with product and design team.
- Build re-usable Android software components for the BlueJeans platform.
- Explore and help in development of POCs to adopt new technology and frameworks.
- Work closely with QA to identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- Support release management activities and maintaining CI/CD environments
- Brainstorm and bring new ideas often that can improve certain aspect of business or product.
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
- A degree in computer science or related fields.
- Having 4-6 years of relevant experience in Android
- Deep understanding of Mobile architecture, Android SDK, NDK, Kotlin
- Deep understanding of Unit testing and relevant frameworks like Junit and Mockito
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude.
- Knowledge of REST Apis, Android design patterns and frameworks to build highly flexible and robust applications.
- Understanding of RxJava, Dagger 2.
- Experience in Media is a plus (Camera, Audio, Video etc)
BlueJeans Network delivers cloud-based video communications that connect people, build relationships and drive business growth. Video is animmersive, face-to-face experience that enables people to work more collaboratively and makes businesses more efficient.We have a fun and collaborative work culture! We live and breathe in a Hackathon environment where engineers have a passion to “get stuffdone” with an Agile methodology. We have fun, are technically satisfied, eat well and love to compete in table tennis and pool. We've built the 1stcloud-based interoperable live video platform uniquely designed for all types of interactive video communications.We have raised $175M in funding from top venture capitalists: Accel, Battery, NEA and Norwest. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blendof industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. But we don’t just have a strong team: every one of us is passionate about interactivevideo and its impact on how the world works.Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com ; Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us Blue Jeans Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer