Being a trusted advisor, you will use your technical expertise and business insight in video/audio collaboration to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by utilizing the full scope of BlueJeans’ product suite. The ideal candidate is a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for customer success.
As a Technical Account Manager at BlueJeans, you will be the primary point of contact providing technical consultation, proactively mitigating technical risks, and managing IT relationships with BlueJeans' largest and strategic customers.
· Serve as a technical subject matter expert on BlueJeans's architecture, VoIP and video/audio collaboration space.
· Proactively mitigate technical risks using data driven models to main technical health in the assigned accounts.
· Be the primary point of contact to drive complex technical escalations towards timely resolution.
· Provide technical consultations for architecture integration and service optimization .
· Develop a trusted-advisor relationship with customers and provide recommendations based on BlueJeans product suite to address their business needs.
· Excellent communication, analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
· Proactively notify customers about product enhancements and incremental product releases.
· Be the Voice of Customer internally within BlueJeans to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers
· Solid understanding of VoIP, IP Telephony, SIP or H323, and Audio/Video codecs
· Experience in troubleshooting network problems, firewalls, NAT etc.
· Proficiency with Video conferencing or Unified communication solutions such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Microsoft Lync/Office365.
· Hands on system administration experience on Windows, Mac and Linux is a plus.
· Ability to articulate complex technical topics, diplomatically address customer concerns, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or have equivalent work experience. 5+ years experience in a client-facing technical role. Previous Technical Account Manager or Escalation Engineer experience is a plus.