At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
- Work with Product Managers and peers to design, develop and deliver product features
- Work closely with other functional groups to define priorities, direction and timelines
- Ensure timely project delivery without compromising quality
- Recruit, lead and mentor a team of passionate engineers
The ideal candidate will have..
- 10+ years of experience as a hands-on developer
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in full-stack, webservices API or web UI development.
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Strong people management and organizational skills
- Strong software design, development and debugging skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies and in running a scrum team
You get bonus points for..
- Experience in cloud technologies, SaaS or consumer web applications
- Experience in real-time communication products