At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
- Responsible for vendor management oversight and regular evaluation
- Work closely with Workplace Manager to project manage and coordinate a variety of workplace services projects.
- Provide service with an enthusiastic, positive attitude and strong background in customer service.
- Manage office security systems and perform regular log reviews and run quarterly reports
- Prioritize daily requests and communicate directly with employees about the progress and status of work.
- Maintain accurate inventory lists of fixed assets including equipment and furniture
- Assist with space management and occupancy planning and oversee workstation moves
- Lead in the setup of onsite meetings and trainings and communicate with other departments such as HR/IT
- Support the Workplace team with the daily operations and provide backup assistance for Workplace Coordinator when needed
- 3+ years of office and/or facilities experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities and meet timelines
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with employees, contractors and vendors
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and excellent judgment skills
- Working knowledge of office systems such as HVAC and Fire Life Safety
- Must have experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and familiarity with facilities ticketing system
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds